There is a $50 deposit required for all sessions. This is due within two weeks after scheduling your appointment. The remaining balance is due at the time of the session.
- 1 hour session
- access to prop closet
- 20 images with print release
- 1 hour session
- 1 complete princess look (dress & props provided)
- special effect fantasy editing
- 20 images with print release
- 8x8 album
- Five Classic Portrait sessions (newborn, 3 mo, 6 mo, 9 mo, and 1 year)
- 8x10 hardcover album
- Three Classic Portrait sessions (newborn, 6 mo, 1 year)
- one 4x6 session book with each session
Where are you located?
What are Princess Portraits?
What kinds of sessions does the Classic Portrait session include?
Are you available on Sundays?
When can I book a session?
When do I pay for my session?
Are outfit changes allowed?
Can I order prints through you? Or where do you recommend printing?
Are outfits and props provided for newborns?
Do you shoot weddings?
My studio is located in Grove Oak, Alabama, next door to the beautiful Buck's Pocket State Park. I have various shooting locations through DeKalb, Marshall, and Jackson counties.
A Princess Portrait session is a unique experience designed to bring the world of fairytales and imagination to life with your little princess as the star. Choose from 8 different princess looks. Each one has a unique story to tell and unqiue images to create. Princess Portrait images feature special effect fantasy editing to create the final image.
The Classic Portrait covers a variety of session types: newborn, maternity, senior, cake smash/birthday, children, and single family sessions (meaning only one household, not multi or extended family groups).
I am not available for sessions on Sundays. But I do offer some Saturday sessions every month.
We are currently taking appointments no farther than 4-6 weeks in advance. Saturday is the most popular day and spots fill up quickly.
There is a $50 deposit due at the time of booking your session. This deposit officially reserves your date on my calendar. If it is not paid by the due date, your time slot will be made available to others. The remaining about is due at the time of the session.
For Watch Me Grow and First Year Highlights clients, the $50 deposit is only required for the newborn session. Partial payments will then be due at each session.
Absolutely! I recommend 3-4 outfits for seniors and teens. Small children tend to do best with fewer outfit changes, so 2-3 is usually best for little ones.
YES!! You can order professional quality prints and products directly through me at any time. I have a great selection of products available, and will be happy to help you find the right one for you.
If you would like to print elsewhere, I recommend using Mpix.com for the highest quality.
Yes! I have a vast selection of newborn items in my closet. Unless you have special props or personal items you wish to incorporate, there's no need to worry about bringing anything like that to your session.
I am not available for weddings at this time, but I would be happy to refer you!
- All sessions have a maximum time limit of one hour (unless otherwise stated). This hour begins at the client’s scheduled session time. Any amount of time that a client is late is time taken away from the session.
- If incliment weather arises (rain, storms, etc.) the day of your outdoor session, the session will be rescheduled. Studio sessions are not affected unless the weather is severe (such as severe thunderstorm or tornadoes).
- Photographer cannot be held responsible for uncooperativeness of the subject. Children aren’t always happy, and definitely not always in the mood for photos. I do everything possible to get the images we desire, but sometimes a child just does not want to smile. In that event, I will capture other artistic images that you will love, or we can reschedule the session.
- If you prefer for your images not to be posted on social media and your sneak peek sent privately via email, please inform me of your preference before your session.
- A retainer of $50 is required within two weeks of scheduling to reserve a session. If no retainer is received after two weeks, one reminder will be sent. If no response or arrangement is made, then the date will be reopened for other clients to book. The remaining amount is due at the session.
- If the client needs to cancel the session for any reason, he/she is responsible for contacting the photographer prior to the scheduled session time. I totally understand that things come up (kids get sick, etc.). I just ask that you please be considerate of my time and let me know you need to cancel or reschedule as soon as possible. If a client makes no attempt to contact me beforehand and does not show up for their appointment, the $50 retainer will not be refunded or credited. If said client wishes to book another session, then FULL payment will be due before a second booking will be scheduled.
- Clients are welcome to share images on social media. I only ask that you not alter the images (such as with filters) and please give credit to Imagination Photography.
- COVID-19 Policy: If any member of the client's household has been exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the session date, the session MUST be rescheduled, even if they are not showing symptoms. I also ask that at this time you do not bring extra visitors to your session, only those being photographed. ALL sessoins must be done outdoor. NO indoor sessions of any kind.